Bus ads serve as moving billboards throughout the town and can effectively grab the attention of the entire local population due to their ability to achieve blanket coverage in the town centre, busiest roads, and residential areas. Here are several benefits of bus advertising to consider:
- Wide reach: Buses travel throughout the town and beyond, providing businesses with the opportunity to reach a diverse group of commuters, tourists, and residents. Over half of the adult population in Warrington has seen advertising on the side of a bus in the past week, and 90% of people live within five minutes of a bus route (Source: TGI).
- Affordable: In comparison to other forms of local advertising in Warrington, bus advertising is more cost-effective and can provide a good return on investment for businesses. According to a study, 96% of respondents agreed that their outdoor advertising campaign provided a return on investment (www.businesswire.com).
- Flexibility: Businesses have the option to advertise on specific routes or throughout the town, and can run for a few weeks or even a year, all depending on your target audience and budget. Bus advertising can also be customized for specific events or promotions.
- Memorability: Buses are on the road for up to 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, giving passengers and passersby the opportunity to see the advertising multiple times, increasing the chances of it being remembered. In fact, 83% of people recall seeing Out of Home advertising within the last 30 minutes before shopping (Source: Outsmart, Window of Influence).
- Support for the local community: By advertising on buses, businesses can show their support for the local community and contribute to the town's economy. According to a study, 74% of people in the region agree that buses are an important part of the community, giving businesses who advertise on buses a positive relationship with Warrington’s local population (Source: Road to Enlightenment: QMedi
In conclusion, advertising on Warrington buses in 2023 can be a cost-effective and flexible way for local businesses to reach a wide audience and support the community. It is a valuable marketing strategy that businesses looking to increase awareness of their business, online traffic, footfall, or sales should consider.